Description: Classic, versatile dress for lunch, dinner, or brunch on the island or for a special island wedding, or warm-weather event. Customized red/black, overall Hibiscus print. Dress sits approximately 1” above the knee. Top dress band of a 2” height has a red and black, stripe-like imitation buckle on the left side. Optional, adjustable straps. Flexible, elasticized-shelf bra inside the bust area of dress. Full lining in dress to bottom of the thigh. Pulls up to get on or pulls down over the head. High quality, Italian fabric.
Details: Shell: 82% Nylon Lycra, 18% Elastane, Hand wash, lay flat to dry.
A Red Summer Midi Dress: Comfort And Elegance Combined
This bandeau-styled red summer midi dress with optional black straps is perfect for ladies with an inborn charm and enigma. The dress sits perfectly at one and a half inches above the wearer’s knees, giving them a ravishing look that leaves everyone spellbound.
The dress is adorned with a vibrant and colorful band of customized red and black hibiscus print that elevates the femininity of the wearer. A matching colored, fade-proof, round buckle is also strategically placed, over to one side of the bandeau top, in order to keep it at a comfortable position for the dress wearer. It does not bind anywhere on the skin.
The dress comes with an inside shelf bra that’s carefully tailored to ensure a delicate yet firm grip over the ribs. It removes the need to adjust and correct the dress every once in a while. The bra area sizing may be selected using the Turtle Cay Island clothing size chart, which is true to size in its precise chest measurements.
Red midi dress and fabric composition
The outer shell of the red summer midi dress is stretchable and composed of 82% nylon lycra, whereas the remaining 18% is elastane. The dress ensures the wearer moves freely without compromising natural body movements like walking normally or briskly.
Similar to the outer shell fabric, the inner lining is composed of 96% polyester and 4% spandex; therefore, the dress is nothing less than a heavenly attire to step into. The red summer midi dress assures silky smooth textures both inside and outside, therefore giving a pleasing and soothing touch to feel.
The red summer midi dress is quick to wear by either stepping into it, our first recommendation, or pulling it over the head. So, say good-bye to complicated and zipped midi dresses that make you bend and twist, resulting in muscle cramps and achy arms.
Attributed to the fabric composition, another benefit that makes the dress a hassle-free marvel in your wardrobe is its washing feasibility. The red summer midi dress is made from high-quality fabrics that withstand constant washing, which is why they are amazing for summer. They are easily hand washable, and machine washing is also not challenging. All you need is a light weight, net string bag to lessen the whisking effect of the machine on the delicate dress.
Furthermore, the dress dries quickly within minutes, making it a carefree option to flaunt without worrying about the weather.
The Red Midi Dress: What Makes It Stunning?
Whether heels or flats, the dress can be matched with adequate accessories to shine and look spectacular without putting much effort in.
Carefully manufactured with premium material in our San Francisco factory in the USA with high professionalism and years of experience, the dress is highly versatile at a reasonable price.